Will you be doing what you're doing now if you have $1mn, in your bank account today?

Gavaskar Rajagopal
3 replies

Replies

Purple Ocean
I would continue working, but would change my occupation. I think that having $1mn in a bank account today, such as with a reliable eastern bank customer service , would offer the freedom to pursue passions without financial constraints. This windfall could lead to a shift in priorities, focusing more on personal fulfillment rather than just earning a living. It's really great to think about the new opportunities and experiences that such financial security could open up, encouraging one to discover different paths in life.
Aloukik Bhatnagar
I think here mindset plays an important role, If the person who's satisfy at the line of mediocracy will never aim for that amount and the person who has his vision and living his life to create an impact will utilise the amount in the most effective manner!
Maxio malin
Personally, I don't think so. Instead, I'm going to invest in a business or activity that will be highly profitable for me. In other words, I'll simply set up a business that will enable me to generate income consistently. In this way, I'll have made a profitable investment, and I'll be rich forever. If this opportunity doesn't present itself to me at all, I'd prefer to opt for the cash advance no credit check option. Pass me the money, too, and I'll have money that will be very useful for my investment.