• Subscribe
  • Will be launching Chord Genius this Wednesday! Any feedback on our landing page?

Florian Hidayat
    10 replies
    It's literally taken us years to get to this point, and finally we're able to launch after sorting out the licensing etc. Would love to get some feedback for the product and/or our landing page as we prepare for the launch! It's basically an app to learn songs faster and more fun, by showing lyrics and chords that move along as you play a song in the app. In a nutshell, it's karaoke for guitar. website: https://chordgenius.app upcoming: https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/chord-genius

Replies

Imtiyaz
    Good luck with your launch! I don't know too much about the music industry, but the website looks clean and purposeful. Best of luck to you!
    Hyung Moon
    Hey Florian early congrats on getting to this stage! I am sad to say the website link does not show anything on my end. but the upcoming link does work! I personally find the dark background of your video and the dark background image is too similar that it oddly distracts. With that being said, the landing page seems straight to the point enough. Just my two cents. I would definitely look into the first link though! Best of luck to you and your team!
    Florian Hidayat
    @moonfrombuddy thank you for the feedback, Hyung! darn it, I just deployed a new version of the website and I didn't realize there was a change that broke the build 😞 Could you open the website link again? And thank you for the feedback on the upcoming page! I see what you mean and I agree with what you said. I think the GIF that I uploaded had transparency but I guess PH doesn't allow transparent GIFs. Will probably leave it but I'll definitely take note as we prepare the images for the launch!
    Hyung Moon
    @florian_pranata_hidayat Yep, the site works now! and yea I agree not the biggest deal and its a limitation we cannot do anything about haha. Best of luck Florian!
    Florian Hidayat
    @moonfrombuddy thank you, and best of luck to you too! the product is live by the way - would love a feedback on the post too 😁
    Hy, I really liked the concept of your product. Good luck on your launch.
    Rich Watson
    Neat app, sleek web design. Great stuff. Best of luck with the launch!