Will AI replace human video editing by 2023?

bianque
3 replies
Greetings, everyone! I am bianque, the Product Manager at JollyToday, overseeing our AI intelligent editing tool-GhostCut. I am thrilled to share that our tool is gearing up for an exciting launch on Product Hunt. Video has become one of the most crucial mediums for communication and dissemination. However, video production often requires specific skills from video editors and relies on computer performance. Many internet users have a demand for video production, but lack the expertise to edit videos themselves. Recognizing this, we believe it is time to involve AI more extensively in the field of video editing, allowing AI to assist human editors in their video editing endeavors. For the past three years, we have diligently operated and continuously optimized this product to cater to the needs of countless content creators worldwide. Our focus lies in providing exceptional video editing services, with key features including video translation and seamless removal of subtitles. In the early stages of the product's release, we will be offering ample opportunities for users to experience it firsthand. We value your interest in our product and warmly welcome any valuable suggestions you may have. In return, we are delighted to offer exclusive privileges to our dedicated community users. So, we humbly ask for your support during this critical pre-launch period. Your upvotes, comments, and shares. Every bit of support counts, and we are immensely grateful for each and every one of you. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Mei
I think there's a long way to go for this. Right now, AI can only automate manual or repetitive tasks in editing. It can't edit to create as much impact yet.
bianque
@thisismeihere Sure, We look forward to seeing AI make more creative strides in the field of video. Machine learning remains a long process of exploration and advancement.