• Subscribe
  • Why ProductHunt and not another platform to launch?

Anas Riad
    15 replies

Replies

Salar Davari
    There are other platforms, but PH is somehow the best.
    Anas Riad
    @salar__davari PH has definitely built a solid reputation over the years.
    Nathan Covey
    Product Hunt seems to have the most active user base and brand awareness. I'm not even aware of any of there competitors, although I'm sure they exist. When you put "Product Hunt #1 Product of the Day" this is really good social proofing.
    Anas Riad
    @nathancovey There are many other competitors in the market when I did my research but PH definitely stands out. I've never networked with founders this much before joining PH. The level of motivation and innovation is huge.
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    Can you share some other platform, Anas, that you have in mind? Really trying to think if there will be any other community even close to PH. :)
    Anas Riad
    @amit_arora Here is a list I researched a few weeks ago: - Beta List - Product Hunt - Indie Hackers - Hacker news - Reddit - Capterra - G2 Crowd - Sprout24 - Getapp - softwareadvice I'm not sure if any platform is close to PH though :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    THere is the highest traffic but I can see the growth of Microulanuch as well :)
    Anas Riad
    @busmark_w_nika First time heard of microlaunch, thanks for sharing. Here's the list of the ones I've found when I was doing my research: - Beta List - Product Hunt - Indie Hackers - Hacker news - Reddit - Capterra - G2 Crowd - Sprout24 - Getapp - softwareadvice
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @anas_riad Cool list! Thank you :) Also would add there Dev Hunt! :)
    Farwa Abbas
    I picked Product Hunt because it’s a lively platform with a lot of energy around new launches. It gives us the chance to make a splash and get noticed by people who are interested in fresh innovations.
    Anas Riad
    @farwaabbas I love the energy of the founders here.
    Mufti
    It gives us a chance to present our product to people who are eager to see what’s next.
    Anas Riad
    @mufti_ That's a good one and I totally agree! Did you launch your product?
    Luna
    I think it’s the best place for us to showcase our new idea and get meaningful feedback.
    Anas Riad
    @luna_ivy Best place to showcase your product for sure. Have you launched already?