• Subscribe
  • Why people judge a book by it's cover? Same with Products

Faiza Jamil
    4 replies
    I don't know why people blindly use low quality products but don't want to give a try new one

Replies

AmazingSylvia
    I totally understand why people did so. Because there is called the force of visual impact the visual that makes the most impact.
    Igor Lysenko
    I agree with you, just because a product looks nice doesn't mean it will be good inside. Therefore, it is important to balance both things so that, on the one hand, it attracts users, and on the other hand, so that they like to use it. What types of products do you like?
    Faiza Jamil
    @ixord exactly i'm digital marketer and it's painful situation for me when business persons not focus on product quality even they not want to focus on UI/UX , just launch a product and then hire a marketing company or agency after that there demands only why not getting leads , why not their SaaS sale Cover create a major impact i agree but if anyone want community he/she should focus on quality as well
    Daniel Maciolek
    Realistically, people are going to judge a product by its cover/curb appeal. In an ideal world they wouldn't, but the fact of the matter is that the saying came into existence because people will, in fact, judge books by their covers. Not every product needs to be appealing in the same way or to the same audience, but people are always going to be more inclined to try something that looks inviting to them. Even the act of testing out something new takes time and energy. Most people will try the first solution to a problem they run across and settle on that even if they're dissatisfied with it on multiple points. Convincing someone to change from that mentality is difficult (but certainly not impossible).