Why did you start your own business? 🧐

Artem Luko
12 replies

Replies

Jake
Because I want to live with my conscience. I wasn't having fun at work, even with a six-figure salary. I had to quit my job to enjoy the life I realized I wanted to live.
Angela Lewis
Fueled by my passion for sustainable energy solutions and a desire to make a tangible impact on the environment, I started my own business to innovate and bring affordable, eco-friendly alternatives to traditional energy sources to households around the world.
Anna Kasumova
It's a lifestyle. I can't even tell you why. If we have a good idea and possibilities to making it, so why not?
Albama Linn
For a better lifestyle.
Igor Lysenko
To solve the world's productivity problem.
Ishwar Pawar
I started LeaLi because I recognized the immense potential of the influencer marketing industry and saw a clear need for a platform that empowers both creators and brands. I wanted to create a space where influencers can showcase their talents, connect with like-minded individuals, and monetize their content effectively. At the same time, I wanted to provide brands with a transparent and efficient way to discover and collaborate with the right influencers. LeaLi.io is the result of my passion for innovation, my belief in the power of collaboration, and my commitment to revolutionize the influencer marketing landscape.
Villan Johain
I did not start my own business i run my family business but i take my family business at next level while make it on online platform Morocco desert tours i create a website and over profit go to the high and we may say that i start my family business in new era
Edward G
I have an inherent desire to create and build. On top of that I love the process of developing, testing, and re-evaluating marketing strategies.
Gauri Gokhale
Mentorgain (www.mentorgain.com) was born out of my personal experience as a mom returning to work after an extended parental leave. Despite my qualifications, I faced skepticism and felt like a newcomer. It highlighted the lack of accessible mentorship platforms for guidance in returning to work. Mentorgain is an early stage tech enabled platform that empowers individuals looking to return to work with access to a global mentor network, for free. Our mentors generously share their expertise and time as a way of paying it forward, helping people with their transition. We are not ready to launch the product here, but hopefully soon. That said the product is live, and sessions are happening! I invite you to join the platform as a mentor if you have the bandwidth and wish to help professionals looking to return to work (moms, dads, returning caregivers, professional jobseekers, post grads seeking placement, those who had to take personal/medical leave). If you know someone who would benefit from this service, do refer us! Sign up is easy- we use LinkedIn/Google for authentication and sessions happen on google meet!
Kunal Mehta
We started our edtech application to revolutionize education, making it more accessible, engaging, and personalized for learners worldwide. Our vision is to empower individuals to acquire knowledge and skills effectively, enabling them to thrive in their careers and pursue their passions with confidence.