• Subscribe
  • Why Choose MEAN Stack for Web Development?

Kathleen Edwards
    5 replies

Replies

David Carter
    For sure, the real-time capabilities of Node.js in the MEAN stack are clutch. You can build super responsive and dynamic web apps with those technologies working together seamlessly. Plus you get the benefit of using JavaScript across the whole stack which makes development more efficient.
    Bailey Richardson
    For me, Node.js real-time capabilities in the MEAN Stack are a major advantage.
    Davis Adams
    I prefer using Angular in the MEAN Stack because it has a lot of built-in capabilities and a large community, which helps me speed the development process and address problems faster.
    Holden Horton
    The MEAN Stack's use of MongoDB for database management is excellent because it offers a versatile and scalable NoSQL database that is ideal for my application's requirements.
    Atlas Reed Kingsley
    Definitely Node.js real-time capabilities in MEAN are huge. The non-blocking event-driven architecture allows building highly scalable apps. MongoDB's doc model maps well to JS objects too. Angular on the front-end keeps it all in the JS family. Overall a powerful, efficient full stack for interactive web apps IMO.