• Subscribe
  • Why Are Launches Today Boring?

Muhammad Salman
    8 replies

Replies

Elijah Scott Fitzgerald
    I think a lot of launches are boring nowadays because they lack creativity and just follow the same old playbook. We need more products that bring fresh ideas and wow us with something unexpected. Maybe AI can help generate some out-of-the-box concepts to spice things up! I'd love to see more launches that make me go 'whoa, never seen that before' rather than 'meh, another generic app.'
    Allison P. Bain
    Since the last week I am seeing boring products on PH
    Ibileke Samuel
    Not exactly boring, I just feel people are rushing into it without a particular goal in mind
    Herklos
    Launches today can often feel boring because they tend to follow a predictable, formulaic approach that lacks genuine excitement and innovation. Additionally, with so many products launching frequently, it can be hard for any single launch to stand out without something truly unique or disruptive.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Well, it seems to be the new norm here now.
    Jordan J. Dominguez
    Curious - what do you feel is boring about today's launches? What could be improved?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Launches today might seem boring because they lack the drama of a rocket taking off, but beneath the surface, the tech magic is still brewing like a simmering cauldron ready to enchant the digital world!