• Subscribe
  • Why are almost all launches here on PH rely on AI technology?

Paola Greggio
    6 replies
    I have seen over the year mostly products AI-powered or AI-based (I don't even know if there is a difference between these two terms). What happened to the rest of the ideas or projects not related to AI? Can we add AI to anything? Will AI become the very minimum setup for new ideas to come to life?

Replies

Mei
    AI won't replace everything but it will be a powerful aid for discovery, simplification and getting work done at speed.
    Kavita
    AI is just a tool in the same way the Internet is a tool. Soon it will be ubiquitious, and so even though a lot of products will have AI embedded in it, we will talk less about AI and more about the value those products bring to the user.
    Kimberley Lattanzio
    @kkavita agree! We don't call Google Maps "AI," even though it's been using AI for a decade plus
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    As an AI product founder, we have integrated AI in our product from back in 2020 I'm aware that AI can be integrated into almost anything. However, I believe that it's just another trend that will eventually be replaced by something else.
    Kimberley Lattanzio
    @yampolskymax really, that's surprising. What do you think it'll be replaced by?