• Subscribe
  • Who's working on the weekend? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

SimonπŸ‹
    19 replies
    Coffee in hand, crushing bugs while everyone's out and about... feels like the most productive time of the week ngl

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    me too me too. Preparing tomorrow's newsletter because last time it was a pressure to not doing it in advance :D ups
    SimonπŸ‹
    @busmark_w_nika heard great things about your newsletter - finally signed up! looking forward to the next one ✨
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @simonas_kauzonas Really? :D Who said that? :D (TBH, I am surprised – positively) Thank you! :)
    Freeman Laffey
    I am doing some random household stuff.
    Aritra Das
    Yes when google ranking hits hard need to work hard !
    Shravan Chitharanjan
    Me! I somehow seem to get more done with less time on weekends!
    Weekends are meant to relax.
    Jerry Twin
    Not working.. Just chilling, scrolling
    Jessica Lauren Davis
    Sure am! Gotta hustle on my side project to get the MVP ready for demo day next week. πŸƒβ™‚πŸ’¨ Fueled by β˜• and πŸ•. Weekends are for the true grind! πŸ’ͺ #startuplife
    SimonπŸ‹
    @jessicalaurendavis goodluck on the launch! coffee + ramen = MVP fuel :D
    Olivia Jane Mitchell
    Haha same here! πŸ™‹β™‚ Gotta hustle even on weekends sometimes. I'm working on optimizing our app's database queries for better performance. Hopefully it pays off with faster load times and happier users on Monday! πŸ’ͺ What are you working on today?
    Juan Secchi
    Here! :D Taking care of our community so everyone can have fun and discover new products <3
    SimonπŸ‹
    @juans building community while building product - this is the way πŸ™Œ
    James Daryl
    Not me today, Thank God πŸ˜‹
    Scarlett May
    Right there with you. Fewer distractions on weekends, so I actually get deep work done.
    Matthew Charles
    Yep, weekends are my catch up time. I can focus without the usual weekday noise.
    Chloe Isabelle
    Same here. I use weekends to work on side projects or try out new ideas for the week ahead.
    Jack Mill
    i always worked because i am freelancer