• Subscribe
  • Who is studying and working at the same time?🤪

Daria Sokolovskaya
    6 replies
    I am getting my first degree and also preparing for a launch. Sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed… Who is here also studying? How is it going? Let’s support each other.

Replies

Eden
    Congrats! What are you studying? Luckily I haven't been in school for 7 years 😅 School is hard!
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    @entreeden Major in Media Studies, not the hardest one, but still consumes time and takes effort.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Double-duty hustler alert! Studying and launching-now that's a power combo! The overwhelm is just a sign you're playing the game at the highest level. Keep that momentum rolling, and remember, it's not about how you start; it's about that epic finish line. We're all cheering for your success!
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    @istiakahmad Thanks a ton for the motivation! Balancing studies and launching something new is indeed a challenge, but the end goal is what keeps me going. Appreciate the support!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @daria_sokolovskaya "end goal is what keeps me going" love it 🔥
    Shihaab A
    hello! that is why we built TidyLearn an app that let's you organize your study and streamline it. website: tidylearn.framer.website Your feedback is appreciated!