• Subscribe
  • Who is running regular 1:1s? How of often? And if not, why?

Leonid Toshchev
    3 replies
    Too often I hear that managers don't run 1:1s. I'm interested in how popular this decision is and why.

Replies

I can see the potential for Contentify AI to help streamline your content creation process and improve your online presence. With its AI-powered agents handling tasks like generating visuals, captions, and blog posts, you can focus more on other aspects of your business. Additionally, the platform's feedback loop feature allows you to continuously refine and improve the content generated, ensuring it aligns with your brand identity and goals. Problem: Keeping up with regular 1:1s with team members to discuss progress, provide feedback, and address any issues can be time-consuming and challenging to coordinate. Solution: Contentify AI can help by automating communication processes, such as sending reminders for scheduled 1:1s, generating talking points based on performance data, and even summarizing key takeaways from each meeting for easy reference. This can save time and make it easier to ensure regular and productive 1:1s with your team. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @solyou not a great add of your AI capabilities as it didn’t get context of a question asked at all
    @kostyabolsh Thank you for letting me know. We will work on it.