Who is launching today?

Sree
30 replies
Let me know below, and I'll give you feedback on something you can improve.

Replies

Khánh Linh
Not a product launch but we just released product metrics benchmarks for SaaS https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Sumit Jha
Not today, but soon! Lets connect :D
Zenda
@sjsumit007 Can you provide more information about your product?
Zenda
I launched on June 1st, hope you take a look at LinkedCRM AI, and I hope to receive your feedback. 😊
Sree
@zenda1122 Oh I did when this launched. I was amazed by how easily it integrates with your LinkedIn page and Salesforce. But what it can improve on is the email search feature (wasn't able to find emails of B2B owner's/CEO's profiles). I guess it shows what's publicly available only. You could also implement a web dashboard to show all the leads I've curated.
Zenda
@sreenington Thank you!! Your suggestion is excellent.🫡 I will further develop the email inquiry function. Currently, potential customers can be viewed through history session, and I will add a dashboard for potential customers as soon as possible.
Sree
@visionoiry Good luck Jan! Could you send a link to it so I can hit notify and follow the launch?
Filippo Calabrese
I'm! Any feedback would be appreciated :D
Novicto H
@filippo_calabrese Cool! What product are you launching Filippo?
Sree
@filippo_calabrese Amazing product. Keeping candidates' info in one space is a good idea. But what I see as an issue is people usually apply for jobs through listings on LinkedIn and Indeed. If you can connect these two in such a way that if I as an HR post a job list on LinkedIn and a candidate then applies through that, then it will automatically add that into RecruitPage's dashboard.
michael
Hi ,i luanched at this sunday! Welcome Connect
Sree
@scofield1982 Hey Michael, could you send me the link to your launch so I can hit notify?
Ahmet Can Aslan
We are launching next week! The Oasis by BeforeSunset AI
Sree
@can_beforesunset Following the launch Ahmet! I have a suggestion for the website. I would add a section on the landing page which says Oasis is an "AI daily planner tool for busy professionals". It was hard to understand the purpose of Oasis from the website, and I got what it was after reading the description in Product Hunt.
Sarah Mooney
ME! There has been a lot of planning, and changing of plans. So SUPER excited to finally have out 'coming soon' page launched. We're a YC startup that took a pivot, fingers and toes are crossed.
Sree
@sarahthemarketer Wow 😯 Can you share more on what you're working on?
Sarah Mooney
@sreenington It's a tool that auto creates and auto updates knowledge base articles / help centre docs. Here is our coming soon page! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Pablo Roig
Next week will be ours, good luck to everyone!
Dua
not today but soon