Who is launching in the first week of 2024?

Shivam
49 replies

Replies

Harun
We will launch too very soon!!
Daniele Ghidoli
Launching today! Let’s see if it was a good idea 🙈
Markk Tong
ME! Checking the launching soon!
Julio Medina
If you're launching, best of luck. Let nothing hold you back!
Ramya Bhaskar
All the best guys!
Mansi Trivedi
I'm not. But there will definitely be a launch in Jan!
manasa
Excited to launch our gamified productivity app this week! It's designed to transform habits by focusing on the 'why' behind tasks, not just the 'what'. After two years in the making, we're eager for your feedback to help us grow and improve.
manasa
@notifyshivam oh thanks a lot. here is the product https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Stella Singleton
The beginning of the year is a good start for a startup. For example, the season on our project https://amberhats.com/ just starts in January. Since we have a great selection of gifts for your loved ones and relatives, we are waiting for your orders so that you can make your loved ones happy for the New Year holidays.
Mertcan Esmergül
I'll be launching in the 2nd week, best of luck to everyone! :)
Anthony li
me checking lunch very soon,
Rami Dabain
Let's see if it's a good idea ... TODAY !
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Shivam, planning to launch by end of january, what about you?
Shivam
@istiakahmad Great, keep me posted and I will happy to support you 🙌 I don't have any launch plan yet.
Paygeon
We aiming for mid January launch but could be sooner it depends trying get more customers and name out there we are startup.
Flora Diep
Best of luck to everyone! Share your products. So I can support you.
hart
I will publish it on January 5th. I sincerely hope to get more feedback and votes. Thank you in advance.
Drew_Quinn
we launching on 20th of January!
Nithin Jawahar
We're planning to launch in the next few days. Launch prepration and hunter discussion going on. Gonna schedule the launch by today or tommo. Wish us luck 🤞
Shivam
@nithin_jawahar All the best Nithin, let me know whenever you launch and I will be happy to support you ❤️
Rihab Zaidi
Best of luck to everyone launching this week, you got this!!
Shabnam Katoch
I am launching in the 3rd Week