Who in your family is the best person to travel with? πŸ–οΈπŸŒ΄πŸ‰

Sanja Micic
15 replies
My sister is the best person to travel with. She’s always up for an adventure and knows how to find the best local spots to visit. Plus, her sense of humor makes even the longest journeys fun and memorable. 🌞

Replies

Samanta
My family's favourite thing to do is to travel with my children. They are very enthusiastic about this journey. I love travelling with my husband no less These trips with family are exciting, fun and unforgettable.
Eric Iverson
Hello, That sounds wonderful! Your sister seems like a fantastic travel companion. Many people often find that traveling with a sibling or a close family member who shares similar interests and has a good sense of humor can make trips incredibly enjoyable and memorable. HealthCareGov
Saif Ullah Khalid
My travel companions aren't family members, but my friends. Together we collect unforgettable memories, exploring hidden gems and sharing laughter.
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Does my fiancΓ© count? πŸ˜…
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@sanja_micic then I absolutely have to say him! Been travelling and building the business with him for the past year!
Julia Engelsmann
My 92 year old grandpa! He is so much fun and always up vor everything. It's amazing how fit he is 😁
Sanja Micic
@julia_engelsmann That's sweet. When I was little, I used to travel with him because he was a world traveler, and we have wonderful memories. You've really touched me.❀️
Gurkaran Singh
Sounds like traveling with your sister is like having a personal tour guide, comedian, and adrenaline junkie all rolled into one! Who needs a travel agent when you've got her expertise and humor to light up the journey? 🌍✈️
JD Worcester
They are all so stressful lmao this is so tough. Maybe my sister? Although we've never traveled just us two before
Sanja Micic
@jd_worcester The biggest stress comes during the preparation and organization before the trip. πŸ˜…A very familiar feeling.Sisters are the best. ❀️