Who else is launching this week?

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
16 replies
Drop your product below and I'll have a look! I promise :D If you'd like to exchange the favour, you can have a look at Touring, our product, which we will launch (for the second time) on Thursday! :D

Replies

Justin Crosbie
Me! Passkeyme.com Feel free to give it a go, if you want to add passkey login to Touring! Looks like a great app, well done!
@justin_crosbie Amazing!! Will definitely add it to the backlog! Thanks, Justing! And good luck with the launch :)
Kate Ramakaieva
Oh wow, seems like yesterday was the first launch, no? 🤣
@kate_ramakaieva Hey Kate!! It's crazy, right?! Time flies... We launched the first concept of Touring in November and now here we are with the apps on the stores 🎉🎉
That sounds exciting! I’m actually planning to launch Sound Strategy within a week on Monday. Your Touring app looks great 👍.
@herwig_kusatz Hey Herwig, thank you for the comment on Touring, I appreciate it! Best of luck with your launch next week then🚀 I'll make sure to support Sound Strategy!
@niklas_mengele Hey Niklas! Crewting looks quite nice! I just gave un upvote and will check it out later today :D Congrats for being in the top three!
Ahmet Can Aslan
We are launching next week! So excited :)
@can_beforesunset Awesome!! I've tried your app a few months ago, but I'll give it another go! Nothing wrong with it, it's just me forgetting about apps I have :D Best of luck with it!
Emily Willis
Followed! Looking FW to your launch