• Subscribe
  • Who are some of the best short form video influencers you have worked with?

Trevor Lee
    7 replies
    We are a B2B SaaS company looking to start experimenting with short form video. Was curious what others experiences were?

Replies

Jhony Srear
    Partnering with creators like Liam Brown and Zoe Kim has helped achieve strong engagement in short form videos
    Jay Peterson
    Working with influencers such as Jack Smith and Mia Torres produced great results for short form video campaigns.
    David Grunwald
    Chris tan is fantastic at creating authentic and relatable short videos. They really know how to connect with their audience and boost engagement.
    Dinda Nancy
    I’ve collaborated with Jessie lee known for their creative and high-energy videos
    Sana Khan
    I’ve worked with Mia Patel who has a knack for creating engaging and viral short-form videos. Their content always hits the mark and drives great results.
    Emily Grace Bennett
    I've worked with some great short form influencers like Khaby Lame, Charli D'Amelio, Bella Poarch, Addison Rae, and Zach King. The key is finding creators whose style and audience align well with your brand. Definitely experiment with a few and track the ROI to see what works best for you. TikTok and Reels are 🔥 for B2B right now if you can get creative with the content!
    Michael Turner
    TikTok and YouTube Shorts are blowing up for B2B! We've had great success partnering with micro-influencers in our niche. @jakefrommicrosoft and @saassquatch consistently crush it with creative, engaging short-form vids that drive quality leads. Key is finding rising stars that really get your product and audience. Excited to see who else is killing it with B2B creator collabs! 🚀