• Subscribe
  • While shopping online, do you prefer browsing on your own or relying on an AI shopping assistant?

Grace Zhang
    5 replies
    · On my own: Enjoy the process of comparing prices and choosing. · Trying AI: AI might not fully understand me, but could bring unexpected surprises. Which is your pick?

Replies

Maurizio Isendoorn
    I'd use AI first, and when I'm not satisfied I'll do it myself
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    Is there any specific AI shopping assistant you have in mind? Or are you planning to build one?
    @zaryat When using Bard or Bing, they often suggest products during our chats. But I haven't found a super effective shopping assistant yet, seems like a cool opportunity. ^^
    Mary Glover
    I usually prefer browsing online myself to find exactly what I need. However, if you're looking for a more guided shopping experience, an AI assistant can help streamline the process. For instance, Shapermint https://shapermint.pissedconsume... offers a range of shapewear designed for different needs and preferences. Their site is well-reviewed for providing detailed product descriptions and customer feedback, helping you make informed choices. If you need some guidance, checking out their reviews might give you additional insights into their offerings.