• Subscribe
  • Which type of video do you believe is more effective for a product Launch?

Federico Grinblat
    4 replies
    Hi community! We launching next week our AI Resume screener (www.brainner.ai) and we are producing our video: which type of video do you believe is more effective for a product launch: a step-by-step walkthrough of the platform, or a professionally produced marketing video? Thanka for your help! 🧠🤍

Replies

Markk Tong
    Both types of videos have their own strengths, but I believe a professionally produced marketing video would be more effective for your product launch.
    Simran Kumar
    A combination of both teaser and explainer videos can be effective for a product launch. A teaser generates curiosity, while an explainer provides detailed information. Use teaser videos to create anticipation and explainer videos to showcase key features and benefits.
    Sidra Arif
    A teaser or a 1 min explainer video.
    adam albo
    1)Loom - if you don't have sufficient funds, open the loom and record a demo, It's straightforward, easy, and free, and you gain the "human appeal" and modesty. most PH launches use simple Loom the minuses are you don't project a strong brand identity, lack of funds that might sway away any potential customers 2) motion graphics explainer video - I believe this is the better way (confession: I do own a studio) that combines all of that; doing so, you gain prestige and brand The minuses cost time and money.