• Subscribe
  • Which tools do you use for your outreach efforts?

Alexandre Contador
    20 replies

Replies

D Babu
    Social media management platforms are a big part of my strategy. They let me schedule posts and interact with my audience across multiple channels from one place.
    Hazel Victoria Ashworth
    Lemlist is my go-to for outreach. Has a bunch of automation features that make the process way easier. Hunter.io is also pretty solid for finding prospect emails.
    Tina Kim
    I find tools like HubSpot really useful for managing outreach.
    Elijah William
    I’ve been using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for connecting with potential leads.
    Tamar Waziri
    For direct messaging and outreach, I use Intercom. It’s useful for chatting with users and following up on inquiries.
    Tywin Del
    I use Canva to create visually appealing outreach materials
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @tywin_del Canva is great. Do you use any other tool for your outreach material?
    Joselín Mcclaskey
    Obviously linkdin do you use for your outreach efforts
    Perceval Drake
    Salesforce is a platform you can also increase your outreach through it
    Ramlal Thakur
    Facebook can also be used to increased outreach
    lauren micheal
    For direct outreach, I use LinkedIn tools to find and connect with potential leads. They’re fantastic for targeting specific industries and roles.
    Ruth Funmilayo
    For outreach, I rely on CRM software and automated email campaigns to streamline the process.
    Kabiru Aliyu
    I use a combination of LinkedIn and email marketing tools to manage outreach efficiently.
    kim-hijon
    I manage outreach with tools like Salesforce for CRM and BuzzSumo for finding the right contacts.
    Alex Montas
    I use lemlist but a lot of the cool kids seem to be using smart lead.
    Silas Reeve Blackburn
    Hunter.io is pretty solid for outreach and finding contact info, been using it for a while. Heard good things about Lemlist too for personalized cold email outreach at scale, might be worth checking out.
    Alexander James Miller
    I've been using Gmass for email outreach and it's been a game changer. Super easy to use for personalized mass emails at scale. Another tool I've heard good things about is Mailshake, but haven't tried it myself yet. Curious what others have found effective for outreach!
    Timothy Charles Wilson
    I mainly use Gmass for my outreach efforts. It's a great tool for automating email campaigns and personalization at scale. Although if anyone knows of AI-powered alternatives that could further optimize deliverability and response rates, I'm all ears!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    videco.io :)