• Subscribe
  • Which tool is the best for product mockup: Figma or Canva?

Marlene Konu
    41 replies

Replies

Jagtar Singh
    Canva is suitable for beginners
    Marlene Konu
    I will start first! Canva because it's the easiest and fastest tool to create designs.
    Marlene Konu
    @nina_austria Me too! Figma seems to be very complicated to use...
    Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
    I think for mockups Canva is a bit limited though! I designed my mockup images in Canva, the use Photoshop!
    Marlene Konu
    @ajinkya_bhat What do you modify in Photoshop? :)
    Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
    @marlenekonu I used PSD files to make my mockups! So I drop the 2D images from Canva into photoshop. I feel that gives better flexibility. I did purchase the PSD files though.
    Rahul
    Figma. Canva is for beginners
    Marlene Konu
    @therahulv I would say it's more for people who doesn't have the willing to learn Figma ahahah
    Both are great, Figma is more complex but more professional, Canva - simple but easy to use.
    Lindsay Davis
    Have you tried Lunacy?
    Marlene Konu
    @imlindsay Nope I don't know. What can you do with it?
    Christopher Nguyen
    Figma is my default but Canva is good for beginners
    Marlene Konu
    @semigrownkid Yep Figma seems to be more advanced, like photoshop
    Ryan Scott
    both Figma and Canva are excellent tools, Figma shines for its collaborative features and vector-based design capabilities, making it superior for detailed product mockups, whereas Canva's intuitive interface and template-based design are better suited for simpler, quick-turnaround graphics.
    Marlene Konu
    @rscott19_90 Definitely! It's how I have built my simple drag and drop mockups in Canva that I'm launching today :)
    Ahmet Muhammed Ertugrul
    I make product mockups in Shots.so. I add text in Canva.
    Triz
    I like Figma more except for how easy it is to find elements and templates in Canva!
    Marlene Konu
    @bodegalaabs Yep Canva is for sure the simplest design tool out there :)
    Nutan
    Both are best. Canva is best for beginners/non designers. Figma is mostly used by professional designers. I personally use Canva.
    Anatolii
    Figma has much more powerful functionality, and, to be honest, it's not that hard to study it:)
    Marlene Konu
    @anatoly5ms It's just really scary 😂
    Anatolii
    @marlenekonu haha, only at the beginning:)
    Çağla Çağlar
    best to use both 👩🏻‍💻
    Marlene Konu
    @uxcagla When do you use canva and when do you use Figma?
    Çağla Çağlar
    @marlenekonu I make my mockups, and social media images with Canva but my interface works with Figma.
    Marlene Konu
    @uxcagla That's good to know :)
    Çağla Çağlar
    @marlenekonu I am available to receive user feedback. 😊
    Mia Auguste
    I would say Figma. Canva is a bit limited, not much mockups you can do. As for Figma is built for product mockups. There's even this plugin on Figma called Artboard Studio https://artboard.studio/ (which an also be used on its own). But if you want to keep things simple, it's definitely Canva. If you want best, then go for Figma.
    Marlene Konu
    @miadesigns That's good to know! I have done my mockups templates inside Canva and launching it today if you want to have a look!
    Cho Cho
    Canva is a quick go too!