Which time is best for launch?

Satish Singh
35 replies

Replies

Raza Rasool
Consider the nature of the event and the preferences of your audience.
Maria Anosova 🔥
Depends on your time zone. You should start with the first seconds of the beginning of day X ( 12:01 AM PST )
Suman Choudhary
Hey @satish_singh03 , We suggest 12:01 AM (PST) as the best time to schedule the launch!
12:01 AM (PST) is generally the best slot.
Deeksha Tiwari
I think afternoon time is best for launch
Awais Rasool
Launch time? It's a goal-oriented game!
12:01 AM PST, as others mentioned. That's why I've been working since that time for our launch of BaliBam. You have to use as much time as you can :) Happy to explain more, if needed :)
Satish Singh
@alessio_mavica Launching at 12:01 AM PST, as others mentioned
Satish Singh
@kamran_khan46 Got it. Starting at 12:01 AM PST, Kamran.
Notionxyz
12:01 AM(PST) Is the best and I think we all are agree with that buddy! But also depends on you.
In my experience, Satish, the best time to launch is midweek, particularly on a Wednesday, as it gives you a couple of days to gather momentum and still catch people before the weekend slowdown. Have you noticed a particular day or time that works best for your launches?
Selina Danny
Weekdays might be suitable for professional events, while weekends may work better for consumer-oriented events.
Satish Singh
@selina_danny What are your thoughts on choosing weekdays for professional events and weekends for consumer-oriented ones?
Jabari Zuri
Research when your target audience is most active online. This can vary based on the platform
Satish Singh
@jabari_zuri Absolutely, understanding peak online activity times for the target audience is crucial, and it varies by platform.
Margret Rhyme
Take into account time zones to maximize global reach.
Satish Singh
@margret_rhyme Consider time zones for a broader global reach?
Sophia Williams
Hey Satish, the best time to launch really depends on your target audience's time zone, but generally, early in the week and right after typical start-of-day work hours can maximize visibility and engagement. Keep an eye on analytics post-launch to fine-tune your timing for future updates!
Satish Singh
@sophiawms Absolutely, Launch timing varies with the target audience's time zone, but aiming for early in the week and after typical work hours often boosts visibility and engagement. Monitoring post-launch analytics helps fine-tune timing for future updates.
Rich Watson
There's no 1 specific time- it all depends. I won't type it all out because there's plenty of replies already, but theres launch guides out there and I think even an article by PH themselves explaining what days are best for YOUR launch goals.