• Subscribe
  • Which technology has arrived sooner than you anticipated ?

Aris Nakos
    5 replies
    Think : - flying taxis (https://shorturl.at/yzBIZ) - ChatGPT - AR/VR

Replies

Sophia Williams
    ChatGPT has definitely arrived sooner and more impressively than I expected, with its ability to understand and generate human-like text transforming how we interact with AI. It's exciting to think about how this technology will continue to evolve and integrate into our daily lives.
    Loane
    I needed time to accept the fact that chat gpt exist :o
    Awais Rasool
    I thought we were still years away, but here it is, changing the game! What about you all?
    ChatGPT has certainly taken me by surprise, Aris, with its rapid development and integration into everyday tasks—feels like we've leaped into the future of AI communication. And AR/VR tech is becoming mainstream faster than I expected, revolutionizing how we interact with digital content.
    Daniel Maciolek
    I remember when the problems of image recognition and image classification were considered to be nearly unsolvable problems for computers. While GPT is a massive technological leap forward and may ultimately lead to larger overall advances, image-based generative AI is the technology that arrived earliest compared to my expectations. We'd already been experimenting with different types of LLMs and neural networks for years with text, but image generation felt like it came out of nowhere.