• Subscribe
  • Which song can't miss on your Christmas list?

1. Jingle Bells Rock 2. Driving Home for Christmas 3. Last Christmas 4. All I Want For Christmas 5. Let It Snow Enjoy the holidays, guys! 🙂 (P. S.: Not gonna lie. It is not a Christmas song, but currently, I am listening to Don't Stop Believin' by Journey 😀 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0 )

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey Nika, How do you embed link and image in a discussion post? would love to know 😅
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @istiakahmad That's the question. I only post the link and there is the whole video. 🤣 You know what is said... if it works don't touch it. 🤣
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @busmark_w_nika 😅😅 Got it. Tell me one thing, when you post the link you directly see the preview of the video? Or after posting it you realized the video is embedded.
    Annie Chopra
    There's actually a song by The Jonas Brothers that's super underrated it's called 'Like it's Christmas'!!!
    Matej Cabadaj
    Basically all of yours + "Marry Had A Little Lamb" by Rodney Atkins and "Let It Be Christmas" by Alan Jackson. However, anything that sets the mood, works! :)
    Nick
    Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey!!!!
    Nick
    @busmark_w_nika I swear its a real song 🤣 it's ridiculous and kind of old, but funny, there is probably so many version on YouTube