Which social media platforms are you using the most nowadays?

Neha
20 replies

Replies

Emma Wood
Honestly, Twitter takes the cake for me. It's a goldmine of quick updates, insightful threads, and direct interactions with influencers in the tech world.
Shubham Pratap Singh
Instagram :) It have all the required contents related to knowledge, entertainment and even finding micro influencers are easy there.
Bhanu Gogia
Instagram, sadly!
Neha
@bhanu_gogia4, Yes, I completely understand that social media can consume a significant amount of our time without us realizing it. We may not be aware of how much time we spend on it.
Nick Anisimov
Twitter, the rest of the social networks gradually stop using.
Elias Fares
Definitely Instagram for my startup. LinkedIn for personal. Although, I think Facebook is still very good, lots of users there.
Heleana Grace
Twitter for sure but also LinkedIn.
Allison Ly
Instagram! We launch tomorrow, would love your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Neha Khan
I use Social Champ to manage them all a time, it's easy
Sofia Payne
For work, Twitter. For leisure, Instagram! What about you??
Tedel
Diaspora* and Mastodon, in that order. They are just the best. Take it for someone who has been in every major social network since MySpace and Friendster days.
Kunal Mehta
As a co-founder of an edtech application, my primary focus is on developing and enhancing our platform. While I may occasionally use social media platforms for business purposes, my main priority is creating a transformative learning experience for our users.