• Subscribe
  • Which platform was the easiest for you to gain followers on? What helped you? Let's help each other.

Share your strongest platform and also techniques that worked for you. It could help other people in the comments.

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    LinkedIn for sure. This thing works like magic once you figure out who your target audience is.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika yes they did, we do a shoutout post on Linkedin for other launchers to support them that goes well and along the way what we are learning about product we post about those too so they have gained decent traction and with help of those we get more followers /connection requests
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika 6 days a week i post, usually about my experiences, these days about product hunt, most of the other time about personal branding
    Tymek Zapała
    ProductHunt. Basically just engaging in conversations and that was it
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @tymzap have you somehow tracked the growth of followers in time? I realised that growing from 0 to 2,000 took me almost one year, while from 2,000 to over 4,000 less than 6 months.
    Chethan BM
    Product Hunt is useful for people who want to stay informed about new technology!
    @chethan_bm is this generated by AI? :D
    Dan O'Malley
    @chethan_bm @busmark_w_nika You seem to be getting a lot of these lately!
    @busmarkno_w_nika @chethan_bm thanks god :D lately I experience them. Ups :D
    Evan Christopher
    X and PH! On X, I'm posting and asking things on communities (also use tags if you want a better reach), reply them (basically making convo), and follow them, they'll follow you back :) On PH, I think just engage yourself through regular discussions like this, help others, and support product launches! You'll do numbers I believe.
    @evan_christophers I am pretty curious about hashtags: Which one do you use? + Regarding Twitter discussions: Did you find it helpful to use polls within those questions? I somehow can't handle that format.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I would say LinkedIn - if you're topic expert then it becomes quite easy
    @alexdigitalmkt What is your current follower count?
    @alexdigitalmkt Do you mean any post? Or what do you mean?
    Alexandre Contador
    @busmark_w_nika i think im on the 15k
    @alexdigitalmkt That's crazy! pretty cool. I need to improve my presence there :D
    Alexandre Contador
    @busmark_w_nika if you want we support each other, just send me your post directly on LN :)
    Harry Brook
    Producthunt is a great platform in this way.
    @harry_brook16 Why do you think so that it is better than X or LI?
    Gaurav Singhal
    I think you need to understand your audience. On PH the people are mostly business-oriented (founders, co-founders, CTO, small number of startup enthusiasts) and a lot of marketing people (a lot). The PH can show an analysis on this but so far I have not seen any. Coming back to the point: 1. Figure out your audience 2. Figure out where your audience hang out 3. Based on that figure out what content they would be interested in 4. Do not share AI-generated content because C-level people hate it (this is an opinion based on talking to some leaders in different industries) Maybe people can add more here.
    I am aligned wit each point – and number 3 is crucial. People downgrading themselves with this one. @krazygaurav93
    Hiya Chaplot
    ProductHunt handsdown
    @hiya_chaplot1 What has helped you to grow this platform?
    Hiya Chaplot
    @busmark_w_nika launching products+ commenting
    giorgi khatiashvili
    I think it depends on the country and the product. Different digital channels work well in different countries and industries
    @giorgi_khatiashvili2 That's quite true. In my country, many people don't use Twitter so I would probably didn't target them there. Good point, Giorgi.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    There is no magic pill. The easiest platform is the one you invested your time consistently for a long period of time. You are familiar there and you understand your audience better. Relationships is our capital, which when realised pays a good profit with less efforts.
    @olgaialovenko Well said. Anyway, which platform is your strongest one?
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @busmark_w_nika facebook and LinkedIn
    Rey Flint
    It actually depends on your goals and target audience. For me, TikTok's large audience and viral potential make it a strong platform for gaining followers.
    @rey_flint Do you have TT?
    Rey Flint
    @busmark_w_nika I have TikTok, but I'm just a casual observer.
    Kate Shcherbak
    I haven’t actively focused on gaining followers before, but when we decided to launch our product on Product Hunt, it became essential. I found Product Hunt and LinkedIn to be the easiest platforms for this. The key has been to stay active and provide value. As a result, the follower growth and networking opportunities have come naturally.
    @kate_shcherbak LI is crucial when connecting with people from PH, anyway, Twitter seems to me more informal but many "convertible leads" found me there.
    @kate_shcherbak The sooner you start, the better. It is very difficult to earn trust there because freshly started profile a few days before launch cannot have so much trust (due to bots).
    Kate Shcherbak
    @busmark_w_nika honestly, I even don’t have a twitter profile.. maybe I should sign up there too :))
    Trevor Lee
    Myko Assistant
    Myko Assistant
    LinkedIn has been great for audience building for B2B
    @trevor_lee Yes, but also B2C is quite frequent there as more and more people are trying to be freelancers and solopreneurs searching for a job.
    Rahul Parmar
    Thanks to consistent engagement and sharing of relevant content, the easiest platforms for me to gain followers were Twitter and ProductHunt.
    @rahulparmar2405 Cool! I will check out your profile.
    Span Chen
    X and TikTok
    @spanchen what are your current follower counts?