• Subscribe
  • which platform is best one for Pre-Recording videos and live streaming?

Daniel Chrisman
    4 replies
    Hey podcasters! Suggest me the best Pre-Recording Platforms There are many video streaming platform providers like OnTheFly, Webnexs, Flicknexs, Dacast, Vimeo, and Muvi that builds video streaming websites and app that supports both pre-recorded video and live streaming. Which is your choice for pre-recording.

Replies

Akash Madhi
    I tried OnTheFly recently, and the multistreaming in OnTheFly has enhanced our capacity to engage with the target markets during product launches. The multiple live streams and the ability to broadcast them at once across more than ten social media accounts have broadened our reach. This creates the opportunity to confirm the target audience receives time-sensitive information and updates on products, as the audience engagement increases during such announcements. Worth giving it a try!
    Casper Brix
    I'll follow this one :-)
    Alexis Sanchez
    Lok Lok Drama and Movies APK where you can watch movies, shows, and anime with a twist - chat with others while you stream! It also lets you download videos for offline viewing.
    Wesley Steve Paul
    Live streamed around a dozen times with OnTheFly and it just keeps getting better. If there one's standout feat: It's how easy to takes to setup in start (in just mins FR). And also it does not take much effort to be engaged into OnTheFly. No complex options and no long preparation time ahead of the race. You just press ‘go live’ and get in front of your audience within minutes.