• Subscribe
  • Which platform do you use the most to do research for your product?

Nupur Tevatiya
    12 replies

Replies

Robert Thomas
    I've been using a combination of Google Scholar, ResearchGate, and Twitter to stay up-to-date on the latest research related to my product area. Google Scholar is great for finding academic papers, ResearchGate helps me connect with other researchers, and following relevant accounts on Twitter surfaces new findings, insights and discussions. Curious what platforms others are finding most useful for product research! Pathway looks really interesting - I'll have to check it out.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @robertthomas2 I have learned about ResearchGate from you. Thanks 🙌🏻 I will surely use this in my reading as well.
    George Strunin
    I couldn’t just scroll past this topic! We’re working on a product called Pathway https://pathway.cc/ that’s made for modern product teams doing user research. Feel free to give it a try — our Free plan is quite generous, and you can explore almost everything 🙌 I’m also curious to know what platforms everyone else is using. And if anyone has feedback or insights on the topic, I’d love to hear them!
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @georgestrunin yes for sure I will try. Thanks
    Chloe Annette Miller
    I'm using a combination of platforms for user research -- Google Surveys for quick feedback, UserTesting.com for in-depth video interviews, and Notion to organize all the insights. Curious to hear what's working well for others! Pathway looks super interesting, will have to check it out. Love how generous the free plan is 👍
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    We use usertesting.com. Gives you access to test users from all demographics. Pricy but worth it.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @mogthesify I agree it is worth it. But is there any other similar platform which does the same thing ?
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @mogthesify no but I am trying to find out.
    Salar Davari
    Reddit, X, and AI HomeDesign
    Nupur Tevatiya
    @salar__davari the first two I have tried and still using.. will surely try Ai Home Design.
    Daniel Harrison
    Google is still my go-to for general research, but for more targeted product research I've been loving UserLeap lately. Super quick to set up micro-surveys to get feedback from users on specific features or ideas. Anyone else use UserLeap or have other tools they recommend for fast, focused user research?