Which one thing would you change in the world today to make it better?

Katherine Connor
21 replies

Replies

Ensuring clean and safe drinking water for every person.
Leena Chitnis
Everyone go vegan or at least vegetarian. Yeah, not fun, but meat is the second largest producer of greenhouse gas in the world. Even the UN admits so at this point. Corporations are greedy and will never stop fossil fuels, so it's incumbent upon us as individuals and as a society to reverse climate change. Going vegan also saves trillions of gallons of water, frees up the other half of the habitable land on earth (currently, 55% of it is used for pastureland), and saves enough grain to not only feed the starving masses, but all of humanity.
Artyom Sviridov
A tricky question. You can't make the world better for everyone, that's simply impossible.
Andrew Howe
Creating inclusive policies for people with disabilities.
I'd advocate for universal access to quality education because knowledge is the key to solving many global issues.
Shivangi Awasthi
If I could sprinkle a little digital fairy dust, I'd upgrade everyone's empathy levels to "max." Imagine a world where understanding, kindness, and compassion flowed as naturally as memes on the internet. It would be a delightful upgrade for our collective software, resulting in a much smoother user experience for the human race. 😉✨
Chalie Clark
Investing in space exploration for the betterment of humanity.
Daniel Zaitzow
@chalie_clark what do you suggest within our galaxy? Figuring out how to inhabit mars? or massive spacecraft where humans live in orbit? The hard thing is that Proxima Centauri (which we don't know if its habitable (but is in the "Goldie Locks Zone") will take 4.2 lightyears to get to... that is something like 6 thousand years for humans. Theres some neat technology that Stephen Hawking was talking about where we could power a space sail with lasers to get there faster but biological humans getting there is a pipe-dream at best.
Jonathan Grimes
Encouraging responsible consumption and production.
Zane Maum
Putting an end to all forms of discrimination.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
I would stop all armed conflicts.
Make people pay more attention to genuine unique inner qualities rather than on external things and prestige.
Steward Edison
I want to change the education system
Evelyn
Educate every child. Every child deserves the opportunity to learn and reach their full potential.
Madison Gallaghers
End poverty and hunger. No one should have to go to bed hungry or live in poverty. We have the resources to end these problems, but we need to commit to doing so.
Daniel Zaitzow
Can we opt for curing famine/disease and reduce the carbon in the atmosphere all at once?
Riya Ram
Be more kinder : )