• Subscribe
  • Which one do you prefer: working from home or in the office?

Bilal Asif
    24 replies
    Having experienced both remote work and office life, I've found each has its own unique benefits and challenges, yet I prefer work from home. Do you prefer the comfort of your home office, or do you prefer the 9-5 grind in an office?

Replies

Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Working from home definitely offers comfort and flexibility that's hard to beat. Not to mention the time saved on commuting.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    @bilalasif Haha, yes. I have a long commute that takes me an hour and a half every day. Makes me feel like it's a waste of time.
    Azza Shahid
    I prefer work from home.
    Nayab Mir
    I prefer working from home. It is so much easier and hassle free. 😌😌
    Oyinkansola Robiat
    I prefer to work from home, the time I spend in transporting myself to and from office can be productive while I stay at home and work from home
    Celeste
    Working from home is great 👍🏻
    Wolvez
    My home is office actually
    Mileva
    Hey, I prefer to work from home because I think it offers greater flexibility, reduces commuting time, and allows for a more personalized and comfortable work environment💻
    Nastassia
    I work from home and don't want to get back to office :)
    Natalie Ermishina
    From home :) I am more productive here :)
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Remote work forever
    Dandelion Galleries
    I think it's really based on the situation of both. In the office there is usually an intense atmosphere and we driven by on track, but there are still boundaries, which is my preference. We have more time to spend with our family because there are boundaries between the working hours and the free time. But now I'm definitely struggling at WFH because I'm responsible for looking after my brother, so I'm definitely doing a lot and it's overwhelming sometimes. But, I PREFER the WFH because we are the only time managers and we are responsible for our own risks. Besides that, WFH allows me to reduce costs that reduce my net salary, such as transport costs, food costs and reduce various unexpected expenses. This makes it very beneficial on the other hand.
    Madisson Harry
    Choosing between working from home and working in the office depends on individual preferences and circumstances. Personally, I appreciate the flexibility and comfort that come with working from home. It allows for a better work-life balance, eliminating commute time and creating an environment tailored to my needs, which often leads to increased productivity and focus. However, working in the office has its advantages, such as the ability to collaborate and socialize with colleagues face-to-face, which can enhance team dynamics and foster creativity. Ultimately, a hybrid model that combines both options could offer the best of both worlds, providing flexibility while maintaining important in-person interactions. https://sdghomeconcepts.com/home...
    Arnav Ahuja
    As a new grad, I prefer the office. When learning new ideas, it always helps to have someone close-by to answer questions. However, from a senior's perspective, I totally see why they would love working from home...
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @arnav_ahuja new grads should work from office as it is a better environment for them to learn from, see its not just the task, its also our professional grooming which can only happen by sitting in a professional environment, i think for atleast first 2- 3 years new grads should work from office then they can definitely ride the wfh wave
    techinon
    I would prefer office based work because work from home has a lot of issues. One of the main issue is house works like moxie pest control. Are you looking to cancel your Moxie Pest Control services? The process doesn’t have to be complicated. Our comprehensive guide how to cancel moxie pest control will walk you through each step to ensure a smooth cancellation experience.