• Subscribe
  • Which one are you using in your workflow: ChatGPT or Claude?

Rupal Saini
    19 replies

Replies

Muhammad Umair
    I use ChatGPT daily in my workflow, however, I do use other AI platforms as well.
    Rupal Saini
    @muhammad_umair23 that's great, can you share for the purpose you use, is it for content creation or what else?
    Wouter van der Meij
    ChatGPT have the feeling that they are really on the forefront, with every new update. Also 4o and the new research update are really good additions. Sometimes I have the feeling that AI does make mistakes for example in coding, and heard that the new research version makes less mistakes.
    Rupal Saini
    @wouter_van_der_meij I’ve heard great things about the research version too, but I haven’t tested it out yet. I want to test how it compares to Perplexity AI in terms of accuracy and performance.
    Gemini 1.5 pro is really good
    Rupal Saini
    @intiaj_islam, I rarely use Gemini, but since you mentioned it, I’ll revisit and test it again. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    These days, I mainly use Claude, and when I'm not satisfied with Claude's responses, I use GPT. Claude's writing ability is excellent. It's incredibly good at Korean. Also, when asking coding-related questions, Claude's artifacts feature, which GPT doesn't have, is extremely convenient.
    Rupal Saini
    @nicolepark, thanks for sharing your experience! I’ve also been using Claude for the past week and I’m pretty impressed by its writing ability—it's truly top-notch.
    Rupal Saini
    @ag94 can you please share more about this tool? and for what use cases do you use it?
    Alexander Galitsky
    @rupal_saini same as gpt and claude actually
    Piotr Bartoszek
    Only Perplexity - encourage to try!
    Rupal Saini
    @piotr_bartoszek, I agree that it’s great for research work, and I rely on it for that purpose as well. But, I find ChatGPT and Claude to be better for generating content.
    Bernice Ferguson
    I’ve been using ChatGPT in my workflow and it’s been pretty helpful.
    Rupal Saini
    Have you explored GPTs, like the one from Canva?
    Maya Moss
    I use ChatGPT daily for various tasks and it’s been great so far.
    Rupal Saini
    That’s great, @maya_moss! Can you share the main use cases for which you use ChatGPT? Also, have you tried other LLMs?
    Jeremy Ellis
    I’m sticking with ChatGPT for now. Just wondering if Claude offers any unique features that might be worth checking out.
    Rupal Saini
    @jeremy_ellis1, I’ve been using Claude for the past week and I’m amazed by the results! It’s excellent at generating content that feels very human-like. With ChatGPT, we often need to tweak or refine prompts to get the results we want, and it sometimes includes easily detectable common words. But with Claude, it delivers high-quality content with just one request, requiring no further adjustments. For that purpose, it’s truly great!