Which marketing channels worked for you?

Abrar Sami
2 replies
Hey founders! I know there is no universal answer to this question, but that is the point of this discussion. I'd like to hear what marketing channels worked for your product so that me and other makers like me can learn a thing or two :))

Replies

Phillip Miller
I've found great success using a multi-channel approach, combining SEO optimization, social media campaigns on platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn, and targeted email marketing which have all contributed to increasing our brand visibility, engagement, and customer conversion rates!
Dhanian
According to my view, the key to successful marketing is to have a well-rounded approach that leverages multiple channels to reach your target audience effectively. This mostly depends with the product you are willing to market Personally I prefer the following marketing channels :👇 ✅Social Media Marketing: Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Pinterest offer powerful advertising options to reach a targeted audience. ✅Search Engine Marketing (SEM): This involves using search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo to display your ads to users who are searching for specific keywords or phrases. ✅Content Marketing: This includes creating and sharing valuable content, such as blog posts, videos, infographics, and e-books, to attract and engage your target audience. ✅Email Marketing: This involves sending promotional emails to your subscribers or customers, which can be personalized and targeted based on their preferences or behavior. ✅Influencer Marketing: This involves collaborating with social media influencers or bloggers who have a large following and credibility in your industry to promote your product. ✅Affiliate Marketing: This involves partnering with other websites or influencers who will promote your product in exchange for a commission on sales. ✅Event Marketing: This involves hosting or participating in events, such as trade shows, conferences, or webinars, to showcase your product and connect with potential customers. If this was helpful,follow me @mapozi_junior