Which marketing channel do you use the most?

Philipp Shay
27 replies
Select one option and type it in the comment: Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, SEM, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, SEO, Affiliate, Community Building, Telemarketing and others

Replies

Nigel Engel
It will depend on your numbers. If you have a big email list that is a good start. If you social is blowing then you use that channel. Ultimately you should use a variety of all
David Deisadze
Def social media. SEO takes too long!
Philipp Shay
@david_deisadze Without effort, you can't catch a fish from the pond.) it is definitely about how SEO works)
Vivek Sharma
Organic SEO & Social Media
Eugene Yarovoii
We absolutely love using content marketing to share our design ideas and inspire our clients!
Singh Aman
Recently, I making $2000+ from selling my source code and ownership of my AI - www.helperai.info and believe me. I think marketing is more important than, building the product, no matter what you build and how its good, if no one know about your product, you didn't not make any money. And these are marketing channel I use to market my product. 1. TikTok ( i make a video and share same video on multiple platform like Insta, facebook, youtube ) 2. Reddit 3. facebook groups 4. quora ( sometime ) 5. indiehacker 6. Product hunt 7. twitter ( alot ) 8. medium platfrom ( writing article sometime ) 9. linkedin ( post same content of twitter ) 10. Pinterest So, these are my 10 marketing channel i use to promote my AI.
Sidra Arif
SEO, Email Marketing & Content Marketing especially Video Marketing
Relja Denic
1. SEO 2. LinkedIn and email for outreach and we just launched our product. Feel free to check it out: producthunt.com/posts/skylead-3-0
Julia Suontama
1. Social media, especially Twitter & LinkedIn - actually I started using Twitter just because of our startup but ended up gaining easily 100 followers and increasing. I share SaaS tips & learnings there. 2. Soon will start LinkedIn and email for outreach We just launched our product for Mac and soon for Windows.
Julia Suontama
@kinzarra Are you in X? wanna be friends there? :)) I'm trying to connect/change my feed so that I see product Hunt guys also in X!
srushti
Email Marketing & Community Building
Philipp Shay
@srushti_13 Wow__ community building thats really interesting channel. Are you successful in building communities?
Neel Patel
1. Depends on the product 2. Depends on your strengths For me, I am comfortable with SEO, Partnerships so I even choose to build product that can be scaled with those. @kinzarra
Jane Nguyen
Definitely SEO and social media, for me I use Facebook a lot!
Sonia
I primarily utilize digital marketing channels, with a strong focus on social media platforms. Our company has found that platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter provide us with an effective way to reach and engage our target audience. We regularly create and share content, run targeted ads, and engage with our customers through these platforms. While we do employ other marketing channels like email marketing and content marketing, our biggest emphasis is on social media due to its widespread reach and the ability to connect with our customers in real-time.
May Jackson
I rely on social media the most for my marketing efforts. It's just so convenient and effective! Whether it's Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, I find that these platforms allow me to reach a wide audience with ease. Plus, it's a fantastic way to engage with my customers and build a real sense of community around my brand. So, social media is definitely my go-to channel for marketing – it's simple, fun, and it gets the job done!