• Subscribe
  • Which launch schedule strategy do you think has the best reach on Product Hunt?

Chetan Nagaraja
    31 replies

Replies

Chetan Nagaraja
    @elezah_adam What do you mean by blog post scheduled, Any suggestions please?
    Relja Denic
    Reach on weekdays for sure. Weekend are good for product of the day if you are chasing that
    Chetan Nagaraja
    @relja_denic I totally agree with you if you are a startup and need traction for your product. Then weekends. Noted.
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    The best time to launch on PH for maximum reach is usually on a Tuesday or Wednesday, ideally during the morning.
    Bon
    I believe it depends on your objective. If you're confident in your product and aim for increased traffic, then considering Wednesday or Thursday might be a good idea. However, the weekend would be more suitable if your goal is to achieve better rankings. I've recently joined ProductHunter. Here are some of my experiences, and I hope everyone can provide feedback or corrections.
    Bon
    @rich_smile I'm just getting started. How about you?
    Jake Harrison
    Definitely Weekday, prefer Tuesday or Wednesday, you will have chance to chase Week of the Product!
    Pietro Lungarini
    I don't vote because i'm new here and i'm launching pretty soon. What i learnt so far: Tuesday to Thursday - High competion - Still more traffic Weekends - Less competition (why?) - Better for Product of the Day Monday - ??????? Can someone fill these gaps? Why on weekends there's less competition? How about monday?
    Chetan Nagaraja
    @wheresbebo Even I am not aware of the Monday launch. But Tuesday and Wednesday looks good for the launches.
    Emma Watson
    Launch at 12:01am PST. This is the earliest possible time to launch on Product Hunt, and it gives your product a chance to be seen by early risers on the West Coast. However, it may also be more competitive, as other makers may be launching at the same time.
    Emma Jon
    Launch on a weekend. Weekends are generally less competitive than weekdays, as fewer people are working. However, you may also reach a smaller audience, as fewer people are checking Product Hunt on the weekends.
    David strc
    Launch on a day when you are hosting a launch event. This can be a great way to generate excitement for your product and get people talking about it. However, it is important to make sure that your launch event is well-organized and executed.
    Shajedul Karim
    timing isn't the whole game, but it's part of the playbook. different strategies suit different products. a weekday might catch the 9-5 crowd. but weekends? less noise, potentially more eyes on your project. yet, attention is just a component. the value you offer seals the deal. leverage your own network first. seed interest, stir conversations. solve a problem, meet a need, and people will come—any day of the week. the best launch strategy is the one that feels authentic to you. and, a launch isn't a one-off; it's the beginning of a longer narrative. each strategy has pros and cons. your product's value decides the ultimate reach. listen, adapt, iterate. timing sets the stage, but your product is the star.
    Neel Patel
    Combination of inbound and outbound. If you’re asking for days, it would be Tuesday and Wednesday. Search for a playbook and follow along.
    Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
    I can say this from experience: My #6 POD on a weekday got more traffic than my #4 on weekend, but less that #1 and #3 on the weekend!
    Logan Weaver
    Super interesting