• Subscribe
  • Which issues do new parents care most about?

Daniel Lee
    6 replies
    When we launch a baby product, we hope to hear from general feedback!

Replies

Chang Chong
    1.Accessibility of education and support (developmental and learning spaces). 2.Accessibility of medical care. 3.Quality clothing, water, food. 4.Adequate help from relatives (so I can sleep). 5.Finances and further education, insurance, material support. 6.I have 4 children and I am worried about not being able to be feminine. I try to dress nicely. My three daughters (triplets) have the same clothes, and the boy wears clothes from https://thetrendytoddlers.com/co..., toddler boy shoes I buy there too. I am afraid that my daughters will think that I love him more than them, but I haven't had time to buy them anything because of their age, they are already going to school.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    New parents care about many issues, including the quality of their baby's sleep, the quality of their own sleep, the economy of the product, the price, and of course, all the dangerous chemicals used in the production of baby products.
    Daniel Lee
    @qudsia_ali Yes, you got the points, product safety is the primary consideration for us. For example, when we created our brand baby monitor, we applied for CPC(children product certification) test from one lab certified by CPSC. The baby monitor passed CPC certification as expected, and under the condition of acceptable cost for manufacture.