Which is the best icon pack?

Ditarth Desai
15 replies
Iconstica is a comprehensive collection of over 4000+ meticulously designed icons, offering a diverse range of styles and categories. It's a versatile resource. I'm excited to announce that my product, Iconstica, will be launching on Product Hunt soon! You can click "Notify" to follow the launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Chris
For design in Figma, Feather icons is a solid simple choice. Iconly Pro (free version) broke one of my pages of components, so I steer clear of that now.
Apurva Desai
I used free version of iconstica.com
Hakim Zerhouni
Launching soon!
The best icon pack often depends on personal preference and the specific design style you're looking for, but popular choices include "Material Design Icons" and "Font Awesome."
Ditarth Desai
@hakz For sure! 'Material Design Icons' and 'Font Awesome' are great options, but it's all about finding what matches your design vision.
Boris Markarian
Actually I deal with the same problem, so it will be a great pleasure to find some good options!
Elaine Lu
I highly recommend checking out the "Feather Icons" pack for its simplicity and versatility. It's perfect for both web and mobile app design!
Dua
what is icon pack?
Launching soon!
Our diverse team of designers at Iconify strive to create the most innovative and visually appealing icon packs for our users. Your feedback and support are what drive us to continue pushing the boundaries of icon design. Stay tuned for our latest releases and updates! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to set up. Check out the "Launching soon"
Lucy Howard
It varies by personal preferences but Material Icons by Google is widely praised for its clean modern design