• Subscribe
  • Which is the best day to launch on PH?

Hossein Yazdi
    11 replies
    I've seen a similar discussion some time ago however, I just wanted to learn more updated insights from you all. Thank you in advance for your responses.

Replies

Morgan Kung
    In my opinion, Wednesday is a great day to launch a project. It falls in the middle of the week when there is more attention and typically less competition than Tuesday. However, if your goal is not to maximize feedback and web traffic but rather to earn a social badge, Friday is a good alternative. The downside of launching on a Friday is that some users in earlier time zones may already be on the weekend, which could result in less exposure.
    Manab Boruah
    I feel Friday is a good day because you get the whole week to prep.
    JOHNPAUL VAL
    For me based on my locality, fridays, which are days preceding the weekend, are ideal days to launch on PH, as so many persons will be less occupied from works, and other responsibilities, thereby having much allocated time to support the launch.
    Mustafa Aydemir 🌕
    I think Wednesday is a day with high traffic but also high competition.
    Hossein Yazdi
    Thanks for sharing your insights, @mustafa_aydemir I can see that you're launching soon. Wish you all the best for it! 💪 Which day have you chosen for your launch?
    Kirill Sokol
    The best launch day on PH is the day when you and your team are most prepared and can devote all your time to the launch.
    Pranab Buragohain
    Depends on whether your focus is Traffic (more eyeballs), or ranking. I guess weekends are easier to get top ranked, due to less competition.