• Subscribe
  • Which is more important for attracting clients: quality support or regular feature updates? πŸš€

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    39 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I would say they are both equal but at first 1. quality support – there you can get many suggestions that can be applied in the next step –> Feature updates.
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    @busmark_w_nika Agreed. Plus quality support is usually simple like (1) reply to a user email within 7min, (2) Fix whatever bug they mention asap, and (3) Build the feature they want (if they are a user worth building for).
    @richardreeze The response of support – of course, the sooner the better, but it depends on the size of the company. If they have 60 request daily, it usually doesn't requite to have an full time employee for that (maybe part time yes)
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    @busmark_w_nika I actually learned that idea from Kevin Hale (Wufoo founder) in this video that I think should be watched by all founders. It's aptly titled "How to Build Products Users Love", which Wufoo clearly did. They returned 29,561% on their investment (whereas the average startup returns 676%). They had: β€’ 10 employees β€’ 500k users β€’ 100+ emails a day But their response time was: β€’ From 9am to 9pm: 7-12min β€’ From 9pm to midnight: 1hr β€’ Saturday and Sunday: Less than 24hrs So even a solo founder getting 10+ emails a day should strive for that level of service. Edit: And a solo founder with an AI customer service chatbot could be even crazier nowadays πŸ˜‚πŸ€–
    @richardreeze Wow, thanks for sharing! Now, I know, what I will be listening to during my workout! πŸ˜€
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Why not both? They are not mutually exclusive. But if you have to prioritize one over the other, it has to be quality support.
    Kelsey S
    I think quality support might edge out as slightly more important.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @kelsey_s I agree Kelsey. Regular feature updates are important too, but without solid support, it’s hard to maintain a satisfied customer base. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    I think better features attract more clients, and these regular updates can be a form of quality support.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Quality support is more important for attracting clients, as it directly impacts user satisfaction and trust. Regular feature updates are also crucial but secondary to the immediate need for effective support.
    Kate Dalessi
    I want to say neither... Both actions you mentioned are directed to retention, not customer acquisition. If you want to attract customers through features, they have to be more than just updates, but actual NEW functionality that was requested by your leads before. Basically, if you didn't get the client because you couldn't provide a feature they needed - then there's a chance to attract new customers to this particular feature (it has to be thoroughly researched before development). Quality support is just a must-have, but it doesn't exist on its own, and to experience your support, users need to become your customers first. customer acquisition is a marketing and sales task, not dev or CS
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @katyaveremeichik Thanks for highlighting this important distinction. It's a valuable reminder that development and customer support need to work hand-in-hand with marketing and sales for a comprehensive approach to growth.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    In the beginning, one should focus more on A-level support than just shipping features.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    Quality support is generally more crucial for attracting clients. It builds trust and ensures a positive user experience, which can be more compelling than regular feature updates alone.
    murph
    imo quality support is more about client success and retention. feature updates, especially if framed in alleviating some user problem, are more effective at client acquisition.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @duffdevone I agree. In my experience, quality support is more about ensuring client success and retention. It's about building trust and helping users get the most out of the product.
    David Grunwald
    Qulaity support is key because it builds trust and keeps clients happy.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @da_vid_grunwald Absolutely, Quality support is indeed key because it builds trust and keeps clients happy. Happy clients are more likely to stay with us long-term and even refer others. It's the foundation of strong client relationships and sustainable growth.
    Both are important , but quality support often wins out as it directly impacts client experience and retention.
    Dinda Nancy
    Featuer updates are important, but without good support, clients might not stick around to use them.
    Rockey
    I have to say cold outreach and providing useful content on your social platform of choice. Once you stay consistent you start getting known as that authority. It takes time but being social, giving valuable insights about your journey, and reaching out to help begins to compound.
    Jermaine Lafond
    Quality support is usually more important for attracting clients. It addresses immediate needs and builds long_ term loyalty.
    Sana Khan
    Both are important, but quality support usually has a bigger impact on attracting and keeping clients.
    Mufti
    Regular feature updates keep clients engaged and show that a company is active and improving.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mufti_ Definitely, regular feature updates play a significant role in keeping clients engaged. They show that a company is not only active but also committed to continuous improvement and addressing user needs.
    Luna
    Quality support tends to have a stronger impact. Clients appreciate timely help and effective solutions.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @luna_ivy I agree, quality support does tend to have a stronger impact. Clients really appreciate timely help and effective solutions, which can make a significant difference in their overall experience and satisfaction with our product.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    I would say quality support often has a more immediate and profound impact. It directly influences how clients perceive your commitment to their needs and can significantly enhance their overall experience with your product. Regular feature updates are important too, but without excellent support, clients may not fully appreciate or engage with the new features you provide. Balancing both effectively can lead to better long-term client relationships and growth.
    Renee Wu
    If you’re talking about attracting new users, I think features are key, and regular updates can really boost your appeal. But if you want to keep users around, top-notch support is a must.
    Ankit Vansekar
    Ideally, we should be good at both but good support is something that keeps them happy for a long time.. Even if we keep adding new things, if we can't help our customers well when they need it, they might leave us. Good support builds trust and keeps customers coming back.