• Subscribe
  • Which internet browser are you using?

Viola Schoell
    22 replies

Replies

Jezabel Non
    I use a browser from Masqad, and it has proven to be one of the best solutions for my work. This anti-detection browser not only protects my data, but also provides the ability to bypass various restrictions, which is extremely important in my work. Previously, I faced problems related to privacy and security on the Internet, but with Masqad I am confident in the protection of my information. The browser provides a high level of anonymity, which is necessary for the performance of my tasks. If it is important for you to keep your data safe and work without unnecessary risks, I recommend trying it out.
    Mayank K Sahu
    Google Chrome for better user experience!
    Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
    I've used them all, but I find Opera and Vivaldi suit my style best.
    Peter Hansen
    I like Firefox
    Salim Boudi
    Chrome, Brave
    Ricardo Batista
    Good ol' Chrome!
    josab
    i Am using Chrome for my notaryservicesindubai.com project.
    Oleg Tagobitsky
    Image Anonymization API
    Image Anonymization API
    Safari + Chrome
    Ahmad Raza
    I think Google Chrome is the first option over others because I can play any games in Chrome online like kids painting, life simulators games like bitlife, and much more.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I've dabbled in a few browsers myself, but always keen to hear what others are using! Each browser has its own perks, so it's interesting to see what works best for different folks. Share your favorite and let's compare notes!
    Johny burg
    Google chrome
    Trang Pham
    I use Chrome, Edge, Ecosia and Opera. Each browser for each purpose. For example, Chrome is for my work because our company uses Google Workspace. I love the workspace feature from Edge, so I usually use it for my research or learning process. All relevant tabs are saved in one place that I don't need to open each and every time.
    Darren Chen
    Chrome+Arc, I appreciate ARC's tag management features.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Google Chrome. Please people, do not stick to the Internet explorer :D
    Kabir
    I am on Mac M1/M2 systems and here is my browser usage in order: 1. Chrome - In Google We Trust (NOT!) 2. Safari - when debugging iOS issues by connecting iPhone to M1/M2 systems 3. Brave - to run getgrass.io extension dedicatedly 4. Firefox - hardy ever 5. Microsoft Edge - to deal with my kid's X box subs and permissions
    Ivo Ivanovski
    Safari & Chrome :)
    Milli Sen
    Google Chrome, Brave
    Ted Schaefer
    Firefox Nightly. come on y'all, we need more than one browser engine out there!
    Corey Hall
    I switch between Safari, Arc, and Firefox. What are you using?