Which industry do you think AI will have the biggest impact in the next decade?

Rajesh Bhimani
19 replies

Replies

Jean Sauvenel Beaudry
I work with medical experts on using AI to bridge the gap between rural and urban health services in least developed countries. So far it is interesting to see how many lives can be saved with just one tool.
Rajesh Bhimani
@jsbeaudry Your work is truly inspiring, Jean! Saving lives with innovative tools is a powerful testament to the positive impact of technology. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
Health and wellness
Jacob Choi
Of course every sector will be affected by AI, but I am so excited for the innovation of AI in health services and its potential to aid in quicker diagnosis and more accurate treatments.
Daria Sokolovskaya
I believe in education because with AI, any written tasks lose their value absolutely.
Matej Cabadaj
Good question! I believe that most of the listed ones will be impacted a lot. But for example a uni I have been on an exchange now is cancelling thesis part of the studies due to AI. They are rather adding some practical part, instead of thesis writing. (Econ + Business school). What do you think about that? Would you personally support it? 🤔
Rajesh Bhimani
@matej_cabadaj Interesting perspective, Matej! Personally, I'm open to innovative changes that better prepare students for real-world challenges. What are your thoughts?
Jessica Ebden
AI is likely to have a significant impact across various industries in the next decade, but particularly in healthcare, finance, and manufacturing.
KC Onrade
We're actually launching an AI-powered solution to help startup companies with their accounting, tax and finance needs. Main goal is to simplify those tasks so you have time to do the things that matter most :))
Rajesh Bhimani
@k_onrade Fantastic initiative, KC! Your AI-powered startup finance solution is revolutionary, making tasks simpler for more meaningful pursuits. Good luck with the launch!
Iqra Naseem
Good question dear, AI is expected to have significant impacts across various industries. However, industries like healthcare, finance, manufacturing, and autonomous vehicles are often highlighted for their potential transformative effects due to AI advancements. The specific impact can vary based on technological developments, regulatory factors, and societal acceptance.
James Lewis
AI is poised to significantly impact healthcare by revolutionizing diagnostics, treatment personalization, and improving patient care through advanced technologies like machine learning and predictive analytics.