Which entrepreneurs inspire you?

Alex Egorov
14 replies
Who is your role model entrepreneur? Who do you follow? Please share

Replies

Hugo Aguiar
My mom is my inspiration! And she don't have any professional profile or even work with technology. She had a cafe in a small city and this changed her life.
Julia Doronina
I am inspired by all the women who have created their startups and have been able to attract investment to them.
Sarvpriy Arya
There is a guy in my city. He is my inspiration. Offcourse he is not famous but his life really inspires me.
Roland Marlow
One of my favorites is Andy Frisella.
Sarah McKean
Recently got inspired by the Pinterest founder who went into apple stores and left Pinterest open as a way to attract new users :)
Rahul Mishra
Initially I was very much inspired by the persistent efforts of Elon Musk in building Tesla and SpaceX but now I read about so many founders and co-founders so I've inspiration from all of them. Just look at the beautiful platform ProductHunt where we can interact with like minded people, all this was cooked first by Ryan Hoover. It's amazing.
Hey there! There are so many inspiring entrepreneurs out there, but one that really stands out to me is Alex Egorov. His innovative approach to business and dedication to creating impactful products is truly inspiring. I also follow a few other entrepreneurs who have made a significant impact in their respective industries. It's always great to learn from their experiences and apply those learnings to my own work. Who are some of your role model entrepreneurs? Let's keep the inspiration flowing!
George Aleesu
Steve Jobs
Maria Anosova 🔥
My husband. His ability to think big, his ability to communicate and expand his social circle. The way he "lights up" with an idea and is able to ignite others with this idea. The way he goes to the goal.
Larry Hartman
RH Macy. His never give up attitude catapulted him to success in his 60s after 4 failures, to create the iconic department store chain.
Yammer Smiths
I'm inspired by entrepreneurs like Musk, Winfrey, and Ma for their innovation, resilience, and positive impact. I also find inspiration in lesser-known entrepreneurs showcasing determination and creativity in their fields.
Sumina Seto
@yammer_smiths That's really inspiring! If you want to unwind with a touch of creativity and strategy, they offer engaging challenges that align with your appreciation for innovation and determination. Who knows, ur gaming adventures might spark new avenues of inspiration!
Evelin Champlin
@yammer_smiths @sumina_seto hey guys! if u want to try some thrilling games try to visit this site https://www.bitsler.com/game/evo.... thank me later
Matej Cabadaj
Tomas Cupr, Vaclav Stanek - to mention some 🤔