Which Email Marketing tool are you using to send emails to your audience?

Sankeerth Julapally
13 replies

Replies

vitta cute
I am not using any email marketing tool to send emails to my audience. As a large language model, I do not have the ability to send emails. I can only generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. If you are looking for an email marketing tool, I recommend checking out some of the following: Mailchimp: This is a popular email marketing tool that is easy to use and affordable. Constant Contact: This is another popular email marketing tool that offers a variety of features and templates. HubSpot Email: This is an email marketing tool that is part of HubSpot's CRM platform. It offers a variety of features and integrations SendinBlue: This is an email marketing tool that is known for its affordable pricing and its ability to send bulk emails. AWeber: This is an email marketing tool that is known for its ease of use and its customer support. When choosing an email marketing tool, it is important to consider your needs and budget. You should also make sure that the tool you choose offers the features that you need, such as the ability to create email templates, track email opens and clicks, and segment your email list.
Sankeerth Julapally
I am currently using MailerLite & Loops
Johny burg
Mailchimp is the best
Apollo for now :) Yet to try other, any good suggestions?
Heather Cook
Many opt for tools like Mailchimp or SendGrid based on their features and pricing.
Anand Radhakrishnan
Would love for someone to share any comparisons on some of the below mentioned email marketing tools.
Tanjir Rahman
As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I use Mailchimp to send emails to my audience. It's a great tool for creating and sending email campaigns, and it's also affordable.
Tanjir Rahman
I also like that Mailchimp has a drag-and-drop email builder, so I can create beautiful emails without any coding knowledge. And I appreciate that Mailchimp offers a variety of email automation features, so I can send targeted emails to my subscribers based on their interests. If you're looking for an email marketing tool that's easy to use, affordable, and effective, I recommend Mailchimp.
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻 William
I was going to use mailchimp as had used it in the past, but would be good to support another startup
Vinnie Tran
I use customer.io
David
I am currently using Mailazy (www.mailazy.com)