• Subscribe
  • Which design tools are your go-to, and how do you choose between them for different projects?

Kavya Tripathi
    9 replies

Replies

Alexander James Miller
    Figma is my go-to for UI/UX design projects. Its robust features and collaboration capabilities make it perfect for working with teams. For illustration and graphic design, I love using Affinity Designer - super intuitive with a great toolset. Recently started playing with AI-powered tools like Uizard and Khroma to quickly generate design ideas and color palettes. Always exploring new tools to level up my design workflow!
    Ogaga John
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    My first stop is mydesignwhiz.com DesignWhiz is where I go to find design trends. I also go there for design tips, resources, and inspiration The next tool in my arsenal is RaynaUI. It provides you with intuitive and customizable UI components to help you create exceptional designs.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @ogaga_john never heard of such platforms for inspirations. My go to inspiration platforms were behance and dribble.
    Ogaga John
    @kavyaaatripathi you can check them out and let me know if they platforms you find helpful in your workflow
    Alexander Galitsky
    Microsoft Paint.
    Figma, using Cxful design system.
    Rachel
    Figma for everything!
    Ariel Riddle
    Different tools for different projects! Figma for UI/UX Canva for Print materials & more complex document design such as executive summaries and marketing materials Illustrator for vectors Photoshop for image retouching Powerpoint for presentations (Canva is good for this as well) ChatGPT for writing assistance Working on a better AI Art generation tool now to get better images easier.