• Subscribe
  • Which day is your most productive day of the week? Why?

Chaitanya Badave
    15 replies
    According to a survey Monday and Tuesday are considered as the two most productive days of the week. What's the scenario for you? Do you also work on weekends? How many hours a day you reserve for work in your daily schedule?

Replies

Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    I worked very hard from Monday to Saturday, so I think the whole week was productive except for Sunday.
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @chaitanya_badave My team and my idea motivates me to stay focused on my work to turn things into reality.
    Chaitanya Badave
    @rohitjoshi That's Great. How do you keep yourself that focused?
    Chaitanya Badave
    For me, the most productive day is Tuesday as it's the time to get back to the momentum after weekend's enjoyment in full swing.
    It could be any day of the week including weekend)
    Chaitanya Badave
    @serhii_uspenskyi Interesting 😮 Do you also work on weekends?
    @chaitanyabadavein yes, I work almost every day, just not fulltime all days
    William J. Montgomery
    @pizza tower According to Accountemps, workers are most productive on Monday and Tuesday of each week. Specifically, 24% of human resources managers say Mondays are when employees are most productive, while 39% feel Tuesdays are when employees are most productive.
    Chaitanya Badave
    @william_j_montgomery yes. I went through that case study, that's what I said in the description. What's the case in your own scenario?
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Monday and Thursday Monday marks the fresh start of the week, and as Thursday approaches, with only one working day left, I feel increasingly motivated to achieve my targets by the end of the week.
    Chaitanya Badave
    @neha_joshi8 Great. How many hours are reserved for working?
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @chaitanyabadavein 8 to 9 hour maximum
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    I think the key for founders is to have every day being productive. The thing about productive is you either feel like doing something or you don't. If the people in the survey don't feel like being productive on Wed-Fri for whatever reason, they won't be productive. As a founder, we have to be productive everyday. Even when we don't feel like it. It has to be consistent.
    Kunal Mehta
    As a cofounder at ProApp, every day of the week is equally important and productive for me. Our team's focus is on consistently delivering quality educational content and enhancing the user experience. We prioritize maintaining a high level of productivity throughout the week to ensure our users receive the best possible service. By adopting a balanced approach, we ensure that each day contributes to the growth and success of our application.