• Subscribe
  • Which daily routine change has saved you the most time in your schedule?

Ernest Wolfe
    27 replies

Replies

Chloe Adeline Foster
    Definitely start time blocking your schedule! Use your calendar to carve out focused blocks for different types of work - emails, deep work, meetings, etc. I also recommend using a task management app like Notion, ClickUp or Todoist to plan out your week, day, and tasks so you know exactly what to focus on during each time block. Helps keep you on track and minimizes decision fatigue throughout the day. Oh, and learning keyboard shortcuts for the apps you use most can shave off a surprising amount of time!
    Harold Gary
    1. Avoid Tackling Work Emails First Thing in the Morning Unless an email is urgent, it's better to schedule a specific time in the afternoon to respond to non-urgent messages. 2. Explore New Productivity Tools Consider asking your colleagues about the tools, software, or apps they find useful. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts and embrace new methods for improving efficiency. Now I find iBoysoft MagicMenu ( https://iboysoft.com/magic-menu/) to make the Finder on MacBook work faster and more conveniently. This freeware greatly enhances the right-click context menu with new and upgraded functions, such as creating new files, copying or moving items, quick access to files, and more. These additions streamline document management, saving you from tedious, repetitive tasks. 3. Minimize Distractions by Storing Your Phone To maintain focus during work hours, I have tried keeping the phone in a cabinet or out of sight. 4. Capture Inspiration Anytime Whether you're commuting, reading at night, or in another setting, jot down any ideas that could enhance your work.
    Muhammad Hassan
    I started using a digital planner instead of a paper one, reducing my planning time.
    Albin Diego
    Switching to a standing desk has improved my posture and allowed me to work more efficiently.
    Kate Dalessi
    Declining meeting invitations that could have been an email :)
    James Frank
    I started meal prepping on weekends, and it’s been a good thing. Having ready-to-go meals has cut down my daily cooking time significantly.
    Natalia Demianenko
    I have a little kid, so I work 4-5 hours a day. I've realized that I accomplish the same amount of work as I did in 6-7 hours because I know I won’t have more time, so I stay focused and avoid distractions. I have a clear daily plan, prepare meals in advance, and work out at home to save time instead of going to the gym.
    D Babu
    Adopting a morning routine has been huge for me. Starting the day with a set routine helps me get focused and productive right from the start.
    Kate Sleeman
    I think minimizing distractions by storing your phone is a great tip. For me, it’s easy to lose track of time scrolling through social media, so keeping my phone out of sight during work hours really helps me stay focused and get more done
    Mia Haris
    Exploring new productivity tools has definitely saved me a lot of time. I think it’s worth experimenting with different apps to find what works best. For me, automating small tasks with tools like MagicMenu has made a noticeable difference in my daily routine
    Brigid Stewart
    Scheduling a specific time to respond to non-urgent emails is something I’ve started doing recently, and I think it’s made my mornings a lot more productive. For me, it’s all about tackling the most important tasks when I’m freshest, and leaving the emails for later.
    Andrew Paul
    Implementing the two-minute rule for tasks has made a huge difference in my productivity.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @andrew_paul10 Wow! How do you manage tasks that are time-taking?
    Aisha Kabir
    Preparing everything the night before saves time in the morning.
    Vincent Fisher
    Using a time-blocking method helps me stay focused and organized.
    James Robert Anderson
    Absolutely! I started putting my phone on silent and leaving it in another room while working. It's crazy how much more focused and efficient I am without the constant interruptions from notifications. I've probably saved an hour or more each day. Also been trying out this new AI-powered calendar app called Reclaim.ai that automatically optimizes my schedule based on my habits and preferences. Game changer for sure! 🙌
    Dylan
    Switching to a morning routine for planning my day.
    Nathan Covey
    Actually, it's a weekly routine that saves me the most time daily: I plan out my week at the beginning of the week, and then I make micro-adjustments daily.
    Angelo Bram
    Setting specific times for checking emails instead of constantly monitoring them has freed up much of my time.
    Asher Bennett
    I began preparing my outfit the night before, which made my morning routine much quicker.
    Axel Brooks
    Automating bill payments has saved me hours of manual processing each month.