• Subscribe
  • Which country's educational system do you find revolutionary?

Salar Davari
    3 replies

Replies

Charles Louis
    Navigating the Shaladarpan portal as a school administrator is simple and effective. Start by logging into the portal using your unique credentials. Once inside, administrators can manage various school operations such as tracking student performance, monitoring teacher attendance, and accessing essential school reports. The interface is designed to be intuitive, with categorized sections to make it easy for you to find what you need. School heads can also generate reports that provide insight into both academic and administrative aspects, ensuring a seamless workflow. The portalโ€™s features help administrators ensure that their schools run efficiently, with all critical information available at their fingertips. Whether you're managing a single school or an entire district, Shala Darpan offers a powerful tool for improving school management.
    Abhra Ch.
    @salar__davari Very interesting question. I gotta be honest though, I have no idea which country it could be. So I just used the AI Answer Generator Tool that I am working on ๐Ÿ˜ Very handy. And according to that Sweden and Finland are the top picks. Launching this digital genius soon. Would love your support ๐Ÿคž(https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Salar Davari
    @abhra_ch Read about Finland's educational system the other day. they have been on the roll for quite some time.