For me, it is Vienna. Magical city.

Replies

Elias Ari
Launching soon!
It's definitely Glasgow for me.
Igor Lysenko
Istanbul πŸš€
Gyula Rusinczky
@julia_engelsmann I used to live in Lisbon, but I often spent my weekends visiting Cascais. The train ride there and back to Lisbon with that beautiful view is epic.πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Gyula Rusinczky
@sanja_micic I don't think there is a place in Portugal that disappoints.πŸ™‚ Pretty sure the best analog shots in my portfolio were taken in Portugal.😍 What did you like about Vienna?
Sanja Micic
@gyrusinczky Energy and people. I don't know, the city is full of young people and students. At times, you feel like you're in some past era, and other times you're carried away by the wave of the modern age. Everything is organized, and there are many different cultures. I love that.😍
Nermin Zejnilovic
I would go with Vienna too, but there's also Zadar! :D
Gyula Rusinczky
Salento in Colombia, a cute small village near Cocora Valley.πŸ˜πŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄
Gyula Rusinczky
@sanja_micic It's truly a unique place with the warmest people on Earth. I spent there three months two years ago and I instantly felt at home.😍 Hoping to get a digital nomad visa asap and return to Colombia for two years and explore more of South America.😌
Sanja Micic
@gyrusinczky Where are you from? Do you often change locations like a digital nomad? I'm from the Balkans, and many people say we have similar temperaments. Also, our standard of living is quite similar, which isn't necessarily good. πŸ˜…However, all these countries have their charm and love. We have an office in Mexico, and it's truly a different experience for people. It feels like home.😍
Gyula Rusinczky
@sanja_micic Originally from Hungary, but have been living abroad for 20+ years, already lived in 14 countries and visited even more. Been a nomad for 8+ years, a lifestyle that truly fits me as a photographer and writer. But it's places with tropical vibe where I truly feel at home.😍
Priyanka Saini
Switzerland
Natalie Ermishina
I love Vienna as well, such a charming and comfortable city to live and enjoy life!
Maryna Kotenko
I have three - London, SF, Fethiye :)
Natalia Toth
Budapest, from the first look and forever. Valencia. Not too big, not too small, cosy and warm in all senses. Naples, noisy but lively. It has a unique spirit.
Sanja Micic
@natalia_toth I was in Budapest recently. It's such a magical city! Nepal and Valencia sound great. Good choice!