Which Chrome Extensions we cannot live without?

Tirupati Reddy Dontireddy
36 replies
I love Chrome Extensions, and as a Digital Marketer I am using these: -Grammarly -Wappalyzer -MozBar -SEO Quake -BuzzSumo -Tag Assistant -Awesome Screenshot -Open ChatGPT -SimilarWeb -HootSuite

Replies

John Koo
Since my first language wasn't English, wordtune is my lifesaver.
michal rockman-pollard
@imjohnkoo I agree, Wordtune is the best. English is my mother tongue (I am bilingual) yet it is so good in refining what I am trying to say and making things concise.
Aleksander Frankowicz
LastPass Toby Awesome Screenshot and Screen Recorder Save To Notion Lingvanex Instapaper SimilarWeb
-Gummysearch -Seemrush -Quillbolt -OpenAI and ofcourse our search engine Klu.so :)
@sandradjajic I will try Quiltbolt & Klu.so , Thanks
Sergey Potikhanov
Here's a list 1. Momentum: A productivity-focused extension that helps keep you focused, productive, and motivated. 2. LastPass: Password Management and secure storage solution to keep your passwords safe and secure. 3. AdBlock Plus: Blocks intrusive and annoying ads, pop-ups, banners, and roll-overs. 4. Pushbullet: A push notifications service to send and receive messages, links and files between different devices without a need for cables. 5. Grammarly: A grammar and spell-checker to help you improve your writing. 6. Honey: Automatically searches for the best coupon codes and applies them at checkout for your online purchases. 8. Save to Pocket: A quick way to save links, images, and other items from a web page/website to Pocket.
@new_user__29920227ddde191323f50db Wow! Will try Honey & Save to Pocket, Thank you!
Brian Yip
@sergeypotikhanov ex-Honey here, love seeing it on your list! πŸ₯³
Jay Mehta
1. AdBlock Plus 2. LastPass 3. Grammarly 4. 1Password 5. The Great Suspender 6. Pushbullet 7. Momentum 8. StayFocusd 9. Pocket 10. uBlock Origin
Chaimae Sakhi
I highly recommend you Wiseone, a new AI-powered extension that enriches your online reading experience => https://wiseone.io/
Chandher Shekar
Bitwarden to store my passwords, best open-source tool out there.
Robin Gandy
Hey all! Design Sidekick just launched today on product hunt. A Chrome extension for marketers and designers to find colors/fonts/CSS on any web page, and manage your site SEO. Check us out! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Jyoti Kanabar
Grammarly Wappalyzer PageX- this is our inhouse tool built for webpage scanning.
Elena Bastyte
Open ChatGPT and Grammarly
Doğukan Tezcan
-Metamask -Ethereum Gas Price -Video Speed Controller
Brian Yip
πŸ‘‹πŸΌ I used to work at Honey for 5+ years, now currently building Kudos which is scheduled to launch this Thursday on PH! 🎊 We'll be releasing a new feature where we'll 2X your credit card rewards on over 15k sites. This means if you usually earn 3% back on sites like Glossier or Booking.com, you'll now get 6%. πŸ’° Would love to hear what you think!