• Subscribe
  • Which browser do you use and why?

Johnberg Arslan
    12 replies
    I am trying Sidekick and it is one of the best browser I've tested so far. What's yours?

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I use Edge just because it's built into Windows.
    Prabhukrishnan G
    Chrome always.. I got used to it :D
    Richard Rubenstein
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Cant seem to get away from Chrome, and Brave for some privacy :)
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Chrome and I tried out Arc but it felt like I was transported to the year 2033. Learning curve and connection felt like too much of an adjustment.
    Henry Leo
    Edge, because of it's smoothness
    Tranvan Khaira
    Google Chrome! Best browser ever❤
    Jacqueline Young
    I primarily use Google Chrome as my web browser for several reasons. First and foremost, Chrome offers a seamless and speedy browsing experience. It's known for its fast page loading times and responsive user interface, which makes my online activities more efficient. Additionally, Chrome has a wide range of extensions and add-ons available through the Chrome Web Store. These extensions enhance my browsing experience by providing features such as ad-blocking, password management, and productivity tools. I find these extensions to be extremely useful in tailoring my browser to my specific needs.
    Tedel
    Firefox. It's the most secure one at the moment.
    Abis
    I use the XNXUBD VPN browser. Because it helps me access everything and is very easy to use. You can download it here https://xnxubdvpnbrowserapk.net/