Which AI tools do you use on a daily basis?

Daksh Tyagi
13 replies
Are there any AI tools you use every day? What purpose do you use them for, and are you satisfied with the result?

Replies

Jade Grimwood
Eagerly watching this discussion to see who mentions Marlee! After hitting 4th yesterday - really hoping we have some new fans in PH!πŸ˜‚ Seriously though - I do use Ask Marlee every day. I ask things like "How do I best communicate with Jon?" or "How do I convince Michelle?" or "How do I better collaborate with Bethany?" - all questions before I head into meetings with my team.
Mark Lemuel M
I use chat gpt in prompts and ideas most of the time. I hated it when thy use gpt 4.0 then expires after a few moments its like teaching a 12 year old child.
Daksh Tyagi
@kilopolki I hear you, Mark! ChatGPT is fantastic for generating prompts and ideas, but that GPT-4.0 expiration issue is like getting halfway through a conversation with a 12-year-old who suddenly decides to take a nap. It can be quite frustrating! Hopefully, they find a way to make it more seamless soon because it's too valuable a tool to have such hiccups.
Emily Willis
Great question! AI tools I use daily are: 1. Marlee AI at getmarlee.com, which I use when I have complicated or crucial internal team communications that I need to land fast! I'll ask Marlee, "What is causing conflict between Jon and me?" or "How can I convince Michelle about my project? 2. Frase.io - I use the AI writer for content outlines/idea generation/brief creation 3. Claude.ai - for idea generation, content outlines, content optimisation, content rework/refining (& I use Chat GPT frequently when Claude.ai isn't working as it should), or for different content tasks 4. VEED.io for AI video creation
Daksh Tyagi
@emily_willis1 Wow, Emily, you have quite the AI toolkit! Marlee AI sounds like a lifesaver for those tricky internal communications. Thanks for sharing your go-tos!
Emily Willis
@founder_daksh It is groundbreaking for sure, for exactly those really tricky (high conflict) internal communications where you just can't align with someone & can't figure out why. (& my pleasure!) πŸ™Œ Some great tools have been shared in this thread - love it! What tools do you use?
Daniel Engelke
ChatGPT is great to use when coding to bounce ideas off, notice dumb errors or write out boilerplate code. Can also be useful to proof read any content you write too!
Daksh Tyagi
@gelks Absolutely, Daniel! ChatGPT is a lifesaver for me when coding. It’s like having a coding buddy who never gets tired of answering questions and pointing out silly mistakes. The boilerplate code generation is a huge time-saver, and let's not forget how helpful it is for proofreading content. Sometimes, I feel like it’s the superhero sidekick every developer needs!
Juliia
Recently, I've started using lenso.ai, it became really helpful with reverse image search or even for inspiration.
Daksh Tyagi
@juliia_m That's awesome, Juliia! It's incredible how these tools can simplify our tasks and boost creativity. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Adrian Cabrera
my team uses veed.io for video editing and text to speech features. i use read ai for meeting recordings and analysis. and we also have our own ai tool mailmaestro for summarizing and writing emails accdg to your personal style. you can check us out as an outlook addin or a gmail extension